As a Recruitment Turkey services specialized firm, our offers its Turkey HR solution to help companies which want to find employees in Turkey. Specialist of the Turkish market, we can bring you all our knowledge for your projects. Please find below a Turkey job offer
My client is currently looking for a Marketing Executive with very strong Digital skills to join their team and take control of their marketing campaigns. They are a super progressive and exciting compaTR currently undergoing huge growth, based in lovely new offices with an incredibly friendly atmosphere.
You will be reporting to the Divisional Director assisting with the marketing and profile raising activities of the compaTR following agreed actions and plans.
Key areas of focus:
All external communication channels, including:
o Website – updating and compliance
o PR – assisting the External Communications Supervisor with all PR and working with the external PR Agency
o Digital Marketing – supporting SEO and paid for marketing activities
o Direct marketing and e-marketing
o Marketing collateral and support materials
o Advertising – online and offline
o Directory submissions
The Ideal Candidate regarding Recruitment Turkey
Content creation and editing
· Working to develop and test ideas for new content ensuring that all new content was fit for purpose and fitted within a wider strategy.
· Reminding the Team on best practise for generating differing types of content (technical updates; consumer focussed blogs; human interest PR and case PR) and the uses and channels for utilising each type of content.
· Liaising with external digital and PR agencies to co-ordinate the creation of recommended content from the Team.
· Under overall supervision of the external communications supervisor, create new website pages either for PPC use or to support the SEO activities (or both).
· Uploading changes to optimisation provided by external agencies to the site including changes to Title Tags and Meta Descriptions on the site
· Liaising, via the external communications supervisor, with external web development team to ensure aTR changes are promptly actioned (broken links etc.)
· Ensuring that external agencies are aware of off-line coverage through PR and advertising
· Report back to the Team and external agencies on the quality of online enquiries (or phone enquiries generated from the website) on a weekly basis.
· Ensure that online advertising is current, specific and in line with the agreed strategy.
· Ensure that the Team are engaged in a proactive social media strategy to assist the overall online presence and engagement.