Johnson HR is a unique HR agency specialized in Recruitment Turkey. A Premium service for exclusive International companies. Our Istanbul HR approach is based on an experience for more than 15 years. An example of exclusive Job offer :
This individual is responsible for coordinating testing, documenting, evaluating, remediating, and improving internal controls within the IT department. The IT Compliance Analyst will fullfill these duties by collaborating with internal audit, IT management, corporate accountants, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance project deliverables are met. Strong knowledge of governance frameworks and SOX 404 requirements are essential for this position.
Your Recruitment Turkey project is our main activity! An intensive approach for a unique project!
Johnson HR is an expert team exclusively focused on any Recruitment Turkey. Think Turkey, Think us !
• College degree in a technology-related BS or MS or acquired equivalent work experience.
• Prior work experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
• Understanding of Insurance functions, processes and requirements.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designations preferred.
Recruitment Turkey assistance only available at Johnson HR !
• 2 to 3 years of IT control assurance with a public accounting firm.
• Strong familiarity with governance and controls frameworks, such as COBIT, COSO, ITIL, and ISO/IEC 27000.
• Direct knowledge of and exposure to SOX requirements, especially Sections 302, and 404.
• Experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls for compliance.
• Understanding of assessing and designing internal controls in IT department.
• Project management skills.
• Demonstrated understanding and testing of Operating Systems, Databases and Application Controls
• Team Player
• Strong organizational skills
• Good Communication skills
• Manages up and across
• Versed in Risk Management techniques
• Experience with using in audit tools for testing and monitoring.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Excellent verbal, interview, and diplomacy skills.
• Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to manage and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.